I showed this picture to my mom and she explained me this. “Kids today don’t watch cartoons as much, when you were little you were addicted to cartoons. Nowadays there are so many social media sites and games that kids aren’t interested in cartoons anymore. Even at your age ( I’m 17) you still watch and enjoy watching cartoons because that’s how you grew up. While your sisters aren’t that interested in them because they have their electronic devices. That’s why cartoon network went from having a variety of cartoons to watch daily, to a select few that are now aired.”
this makes me so sad
Drawn by Johane Matte, the storyboard artist for Rise of the Guardians
Send Me “Fingers Through Your Hair” for My Muse’s reaction to opening their eyes and finding their head layed back in Your Muse’s lap, while Your Muse Strokes their hair..
it seems like there are a lot of pictures of deer at grave sites i think it’s so sad and sweet and mysterious
makes me wonder if this person died and that he reincarnated in a little fawn that’s been drawn unconsciously to his own grave.
Sentence Meme [Game of Thrones style]
- "Winter is coming."
- "I am not your little princess."
- "I don’t want to be a queen, I want to be the queen.”
- "We’ve have idiot kings and we’ve had vicious kings, but I don’t know if we’ve ever had a vicious idiot for a king!"
- "More wine."
- "Everyone who isn’t us in an enemy."
- "I am the god of tits and wine."
- "The next time you raise a hand to me will be the last time you have hands."
- "Tears aren’t a woman’s only weapon. The best one is between her legs."
- "The gods have no mercy, that’s why they’re gods."
- "Nobody cares what your father once told you."
- "There are no men like me. Only me."
- "Why have the gods condemned me to love a hateful woman?"
- "Everything’s better with some wine in the belly."
- "You were kind to me, I remember."
- "All these years and I still feel like an outsider when I come here."
- "I wish I was the monster that you think I am!"
- "My brother has his sword, I have my mind."
- "Woman? Is that meant to insult me?"
- "Honor made you leave, and honor brought you back."
- "Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it (the world). I don’t want to be most of us."
- "A man without friends is a man without power."
- "Everyone is mine to torment!"
- "A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of sheep."
- "A mother does not flee without her children."
- "Any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king."
- "I will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who have wronged me."
- "I want to look him in the eye and ask, ‘Why?’"
- "They’re a family. I’ve never had a family."
- "I can be your family."
- "Those who have the most power have the least grace."
- "I will answer injustice with justice."
- "I am not questioning your honor. I’m denying its existence."
- "All I know is that she was the one thing I ever wanted."
- "What we don’t know is usually what gets us killed."
- "I did what I did not to slight you, but because I loved another."
- "Given the opportunity, what do we do to those who have hurt the ones we love?"
- "I will not become a page in someone else’s history book."
If you don’t reblog this, then you hate Harry Potter.
I’m obligated as a resident of Earth
well, can’t have people think I hate Harry Potter now can I?
I’m sorry, but my existence obligates me to reblog this. :/
Who wouldn’t reblog this?
Well that escalated quickly…. <3
Meant like wrinkles and things, or do they go fadey? ( start to look like there is less and less life in them. )
//Ohhh! Truly a fascinating question! Thank you for asking! I’m sorry that I didn’t get to it until this morning.
But, yes, they age like a human does, they get grey hair and wrinkles and the sensitive edges of their wings start to recede. Meaning that they are no longer in their prime and can’t produce good offspring any more. For fairies it’s all about the wings, even if they don’t mean it to be. The bigger the wings the better genes that fairy has. Which is why even though fairies with damaged wings are treated with respect, their chances of getting a good partner go down. Good thing Jason doesn’t care!
Thank you so much! Made me have to think a bit more about my characters! I love questions like this and I hope this answers it!
THIS IS A CAT IN A HALLOWEEN COSTUME PLAYING WITH A TINY PUMPKIN THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
*age not are sorry
//Ah. Do my fairies age the same way humans do?
No. They do age, but they age slower. But not by much. I haven’t decided how much longer they live. But 150 to 200 or more I think. Does that answer your question? :)